Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Monday, November 21, 2005

Coming to another end...

Another few weeks before the end of 2005...

Each year seems to go by much quicker as I grow older. It's a common saying that time goes by quicker when you're having fun. No doubt about that. However, time goes by just as quickly when life is so "demanding".

5 weeks to Christmas, a time to celebrate the most precious gift ever to mankind;
4 weeks until I relax on the beach in Forster;
3 weeks till I go sailing in Sydney harbour for Phil's 21st;
2 weeks to decide who I want to dress up as for Niki's 21st;
1 week before I turn 21;
and tomorrow, a long drive to Melbourne for Robin and Sim Yee's wedding...
Nevertheless, year ends are always exciting. In the midst of a busy schedule, I'm looking forward to spend some quality time with family and friends and above all, just to reflect on how amazing God has been to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home