Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Monday, December 12, 2005


Group photo... More than half us are from high school. Everyone was very chatty on that day (partly due to the alcohol), except for me. A chat to Bany made me realise that besides me being usually shy, in the past 3 years I've spent most of my free time working with kids either in church or my babysitting job. Now, I speak kids language, watch kids movies, and play kids games! The thought of this scares me a little... however, I am at my happiest when working with kids. Posted by Picasa