Twenty First Birthday

My birthdays have always served as a wonderful reminder of how richly God has blessed me with family and friends that care. Every year since I moved, I receive surprise calls from Malaysia. I remember receiving calls at 3AM (12AM Malaysian time), and today Catherine rang to wish me a happy birthday! It is always so nice to hear from Malaysia.
Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes.
I wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday with a party. However, all my plans went out the window when my exam timetable was released and also because every weekend until the end of December 2005 have been taken up.
Anyways, I stayed home to do some studies while my family went to the city with family who are visiting from Malaysia. It was a nice quiet day. The highlight of my birthday is the surprise party my family threw for me at night! We had a Malaysian feast! Even my cousin (the newlywed) came down from Melbourne to celebrate my birthday with me. What a blessing.
I had a lovely day. 

<< Home