It's official..
After what feels like gazillion years, I can finally take a rest from studies, or at least for the next 6 months before I commence my professional qualification studies.
The results are out...I had to check it 4 times this afternoon to make sure that I really did get through the final semester, and praise God I did!!! YEeeEHhaaAa, Baby!
Not really excited about the graduation ceremony, etc. In fact, I don't think it'll make any difference to me whether I go or not... but I know dad & mum would love me to. So, like any 'good' daughters, I will register for the ceremony, sit through the speeches, try not to trip when I get my Testamour, smile for photos....the list goes on.
What I am really looking forward to is a party...to say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me one way or another, even if they've just lend me a pen at some point in my academic life.
Thinking back, I can have very strange cravings during exam periods, shockingly huge appetite, headaches, migraines and a sudden desire to clean the house. Thank goodness my parents supplies the food and Al's excruciatingly painful massage that will make any pain - not painful. Without them, my chances of getting through is this small -> (So small you can't even see it)

<< Home