My skydiving adventure

The moment we've been waiting for...Lou, Bany, David & I went Skydiving last Saturday. It looked like it was going to pour but cleared just in time for us to take the big jump!
I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it: from suiting up to flying up, jumping off and landing - every second was well worth it :)
My tandem was Phil. A quiet guy who don't say very much, but clearly very experienced. My "lesson" took about 1 minute (or less). He just said....Cross your arms when you jump off, heads back, and spread your arms out when I tap on your shoulders. Everyone else had a go on the swings (to practice landing) etc. Nevertheless, that was really all I needed to know!
We all went up on the plane above. There were about 14 of us in there. The scariest part of the whole adventure was to see a screw on the wall of plane falling out, and a few others needing tightening at 11,000 feet above ground level!!


<< Home