Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Luna Bar


Sharyl organized a night out to Luna Bar to celebrate our birthdays. We've known each other since we were... 4? Birthdays are a day apart and she lives across the road! There is quite a big change in her in some sense (for the better) - always so accepting of people and I was really impressed by how graciously she is handling certain issues! Once my babi sis, always will be. It was lovely to see so many old faces. The boys drove that night. Al, Sharyl & I sat in Wai Kit's car. I was quite surprise to see how open he is in smaller groups. Also doing very well at work :) Maybe I am not quite used to just sipping a drink and talking - so I was fidgeting all night! Bring on the action - going places, eat and play!! anything but sitting down.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home