Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't know what to feel?

I've been having lots of fun lately... but having fun doesn't mean I have joy

The start of Uni and a new full time job means I am now bogged down with lots of work... I don't feel that busy, just lazy

Watching Chinese series to improve my Chinese language for work must sound like such a pain... but I am loving it (too much, perhaps)

Life is so demanding sometimes it is hard to sit down without thinking about something that needs doing... believe it or not: I like it. I like it because of the feeling that I am accomplishing something everytime the task gets a big tick off my organiser. I like it also because it means meeting up with old friends, or fellowshipping with the girls over dinner, hanging out with the kids.

WHAT I REALLY NEED is some quietness. Having less 'fun' and accomplishing less things is what I need to refresh my spiritually dry self. Get organised and stop procrastinating in getting the jobs at work and Uni done, and assignments for bible college out of the way. More importantly, I need to bury myself reading the Bible and praying more.