Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, August 13, 2006

-- Dry --

I'm "oh, so bored!"

Lately, I have notice myself wandering aimlessly @ work & at home. It isn't as if I have nothing to do. In fact, I have so much to do at work sometimes I bring it home. And, there's always plenty to do at home: puzzles, movies, reading, Bible studies etc etc...

Nevertheless, life is somewhat very dry for me at the moment. I need EXCITEMENT, ADVENTURES, NEW EXPERIENCES, all of which I feel I am not getting enough of at the moment. I want to jump off a plane or a cliff and go bushwalking in the mountains. I can't sit still on one spot and live a routine life - it's just going to kill me slowly.

Oh, dear... I really should stop my whinging now.