Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jane's Christmas wish list

Only 8 days till Christmas...

SHOPPING

Went shopping this weekend with Jo & Grace on Sat and with mum & Alice on Sunday. I must admit that I am NOT the best person to go shopping with. Shopping depresses me most of the time (I don't really act like a girl, do I?). Plus, being the Christmas season... avoiding people in the packed shopping malls, finding parking, pulling my hair out looking for gifts.... *ughh* Imagine the frustration!
Nevertheless, I am nearly done with Christmas shopping for the family. It is always easier to find something for guys than girls.

CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT

Carols night always excites me! It was a nice night... good weather (maybe a little too cold for me). Saw lots of the little kids I haven't seen in a long while - lots of cuddles, hugs and spins :) They are so precious in God's eyes. And when they sang... it just melts my heart~

WHAT DO I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

1) More time
2) Less problems
3) A dog
4) A plane ticket back to Malaysia next Sept