Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sent home

All my life I was so sure I am not allergic to anything...

Hives started appearing on my legs this morning... and got worst as I endured the itchy 1 hour train trip to the city. Hands, legs...hives everywhere! Uggh! The boys sent me to the chemist & I got some tablets - had one and it felt a little better.

I insisted that I was okay and wanted to stay on at work but they were worried that I am coming down with measles (not). So, they sent me home to see a doctor :( Took me 2.5 hours to get home - Had to catch 2 separate trains to my mum's office to get the car, missed one train in between and then walked around Leightonfield for 30 minutes trying to figure out where it is!

At least I am home now. I had promise the HK office to send them some numbers today, so will do some number crunching at home. But what else to do for the rest of the afternoon...???