Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bany's 21st - A Good weekend

Bany's 21st party was last weekend. It was a joyous occassion for him, shared with family & friends; and I think it is fair to say that the rest of us had a great time too!

We had some lovely Indian food, and a great time dancing (to the 80s music especially). I may have been slightly over-excited by the food, I piled my plate with twice the amount I would usually have.

The weekend was refreshing, being able to take a break from all the stress at home, work and uni. Lots of Hurlstonians were there and it was good catching up with most of them. One thing that I notice on the weekend was how much I miss my high school friends now that I am working full time and have hardly any time to go out.

Some pictures below...



0 Comments:

<< Home