Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Monday, July 03, 2006

Untitled

Cath started calling me the "blur" one 9 years ago; 9 years later, nothing has changed! Most of the time it feels like the wires in my brains aren't connected very well. In my head, I am constantly thinking - sometimes 2 to 3 things at a time. This leads to two opposing problems: verbal diaorrhea and the inability to express myself clearly.

Some find it funny that I can just switch from one topic to another, just like that. Others gets so utterly confused they rather not ask what I have been saying in the last 5 minutes, in fear that they would embarrass themselves!

As for those closest to me, they don't need words... just by the tone of my voice or my facial expression -- a picture paints a thousand words. They are truly a blessing to me, especially when words may not always come out as honestly as our body language.

Having said that, I think I really do need to find some time in the midst of this busy life and just stop thinking, even if it is just for 1 minute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home