Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Monday, January 01, 2007

Ciao Bella 2006 & Hola to 2007!




To summarise my 2006 in one sentence: The biggest year of change...

Yet another great year has gone by. Changed jobs, moved homes, graduated from uni, took up new hobbies and rekindled long-standing relationships. God has been extremely gracious to me!

It is always the people in our lives that matters a lot. This year was particularly interesting because I was able to meet up again with many, many family, friends and ex-colleagues I’ve known in my past 22 years of life. The trip back to M’sia & S’pore made up about two thirds of the people that I haven’t seen in a long, long time. It was a truly memorable trip… and so exciting to see everyone doing so well. I got to see some really special people in my life that I don't see everyday, which meant a lot :)

My notion of a new year is to carry forward the good memories and leave behind any unhappy experiences. Most importantly, to resolve any differences with the people around you! How 2007 turns out to be lies a lot in our own control and by God's grace it will be an even more exciting & better year than ever before :)

Sydney welcomed 2007 with a firework spectacular (burning taxpayer's money). It was a great night!!