Half a year later...
Silly me, I had forgotten my login, which explains why I haven't updated this for quite some time. It wasn't the password... I finally realise I was using the wrong username! Hmm....
A few days to go before 2007 come to an end. I don't know what to feel... In all honesty I am slightly tired and burdened. Yet, I must never forget I have a God who loves me to bits and He offers me rest in Him. He has so graciously provided & sustained me through "year 23".
One thing I need to learn is to be wiser in how I manage my time in the new year. As much as I love to keep doing everything... I don't want to burn out too quickly and watch time slip away! One of my bosses has asked me to find a boy so we can double date and another has given me a ring box for Christmas from the famous Tiffany's for my 'future' use. If only it was that easy to find someone... but for now, I will just laugh everytime they hurry me!
It is funny to think that relationships is the utmost IMPORTANCE to our existence. God made us for relationships and He knows best how to keep one going. It a lot of wasted emotions being in a relationship if it is not for the long haul, and more importantly it must be God honouring. I am annoyed at how much the world undervalues relationships - Divorce parties, "don't buy until you try", satisfying a sense of belonging emotionally, a pillow for a cuddle, increasing your social standing - - - I think we are just plain selfish; or maybe I have just lost confidence...
One thing for sure: I am more than ready for a holiday! Counting down the days as it approaches. Can't wait to give Ah ma a big hug and to see my childhood friends that I miss so very much... quality conversations & good ol' Malaysian food

1 Comments:
hey, happy new year ^^
see u next year ya....
Post a Comment
<< Home