Still precious, always will be precious in God's sight...
It has been 7 wonderful months now since we got engaged...
Still so much to learn as a couple as we grow daily to be like Christ. The best thing has been having someone to share this journey with! Someone who keeps me accountable, someone who challenges me and someone who is learning to love me as Christ loves the church (the real test starts after marriage, of course!)
I wanted to write my thoughts, experiences and bits and pieces of life down to have something to reflect upon in the future. Would be ideal to see maturity, spiritual growth, how God carried me through my downs in life, where I was and where I am today.
Being engaged has meant that I am at a stage where I am preparing to enter into a covenant of marriage. Still the same plain Jane, just perhaps smiling a little more and also being more stretched in time as the circle of family and friends doubles.
Lately, Ed & I have been talking about the future. The possibility of giving it all up here and living elsewhere. It is daunting more so for me than for Ed. Nevertheless, I believe I am ready move on now to shift my thoughts from 'Precious in His sight', to 'Finding my Mission Heart'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home