Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Thursday, October 22, 2009

3H challenge for me!

Learning to put him first...















Because that is what he has shown me!











(Talking about my migraine-prone head)

He says:
"What is the most loving thing that I can be doing when you have a migraine?"
I said:
"Give me a hot water bottle, dark room and no noise"

(Talking about discouragement and times of being spiritually low)
He says:
"What gets you down?"
I said:
"family, when relationships go bad...etc. etc."
He says:
"Are words of encouragement the best thing I can do during these times?"

(Apologising for not asking him to bake a cake together for Fee's birthday)
I said:
"I am sorry that I always do things on my own without asking/including you"
He says:
"I don't want to ever take 'us' for granted and sometimes it is good for me to ask you if you want me to help you or be part of what you are doing"


The challenge for me is to align my head (thinking), heart (feeling), and hands (doing) so that I will first love God wholly and see this love overflow to the people in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger wiLL said...

overflow huh... i wonder will millions of gallons of sea water stand in the way? ;)

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home