Dear God, did you just press the fast forward button on my life?
I like it that God has a great sense of humour. He picked the right time to show me that He is sovereign and He knows better; I mean, knows me best. The great architect has plans for me - right before the beginning of time!
A few months back, life seemed slightly bleak.
Not anymore.
Things are different lately; same but different. I still wake up early to have my breakfast/study sessions in McDonalds, still work but without the long hours so I can come home to what matters more and every so often pop by the hospital to get mum straightened up. What made the difference is that I think I finally found a strong hand to hold - and I (only) had to wait 8 years for this.
My sense of security comes from knowing that He loves Jesus - and that is sufficient for me. The fact that he brought God into the picture right from the very time he asked if he could pursue me, he has already captured my heart.
We are just walking on in this relationship, not knowing if it will end in friendship or in marriage. It is for the Big Guy to know, and for us as His children to just continue honouring Him in all that we do.

2 Comments:
i am so happy for you my dear friend... and i hope the fast forward button will be pressed again soon! =)
Thanks, William! :)
The same for you - God has good plans for us! How exciting
Post a Comment
<< Home