Push my buttons, tick me off!
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye (Luke 6:42)
"What annoys you?" --> "I don't know. Let me think about it and I will get back to you"
So, seeing that I am often oblivious of my words and actions; I have asked a few people to take some planks out of my eye...
Niki said that my family pushes my buttons. I am protective of them. They are important & they push my buttons easily. Also, when I do get angry, I give people a slow and painful death by holding it in. Oh, I am also stubborn.
Andy is always a good one to ask. He is an outburst of random comments. He said & repeated those words again and again... work, when your boss treats you unfairly, when people puts too much of pressure on me and want me to do this and that. He thinks that I have an outburst when I am angry.
Michael butts in at this stage and said, "Wrong answer, Andy. This is a trap! You must always say to the girls... You are perfect & their is nothing wrong with you!" (Hahah - typical Mic)
Alice who probably knows me more than anyone else said, "racist and sexist remarks, vulgar songs, sometimes lateness, when she tickles me with the fine hair on my ear, when people repeats themselves and when work piles up on my desk - because other people are too lazy to do them and expects me to do it for them. Alice said I have my outbursts when I am angry.
I am also annoyed when people dirty the floors immediately after I clean them!
Welcome to the bad and the ugly side of Su Fen Jane Loh. Scared yet?

2 Comments:
how are these bad or even ugly? Hmm...
i am lazy! THAT is bad...
I am scared of myself sometimes...
Post a Comment
<< Home