Precious in His sight

Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious (1 Peter 3:3-4)

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nothing like old buddies...




Date: 21 December 2007
Time: 7.30pm ~ wee hours in the morning
Location: Lindt Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney

She ordered: Dark ice chocolate
I ordered: Mocha iced drink

Comments: It is funny.. when I found out Fay Lin was coming to Sydney, I was excited and somewhat slightly nervous. I figured I was nervous because we shared so much as kids, being best friends and all and was afraid time might have swallowed it all up! Had a fantastic night catching up with you alone, and meeting Eugene.


Fay Lin, after all these years, the big time gaps in between our growing up and meeting up, different friends, different stage in life; some things don't change very much and for this reason, I am very glad! Warmest congratulations on your PhD scholarship... you deserve it in every way and will surely do well.

1 Comments:

Blogger yaffie said...

aww! thanks gal! some things just doesn't change aye? lotsa love!!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home