Time is ticking away...
God is fair – He gave each person 24 hours in a day.
But somehow, 24 hours a day is simply not enough.
1 hour
where I press the snooze button multiple times, eventually get ready for work and have breakfast on the go
12 hours
Taken up by travel & work.
1.5 hours
To eat, clean & make lunch for the next day
1 hour
To have a nice long shower & relax by strutting around aimlessly
1 hour
To sort through bills, plan for ministry and make a list of things to do
0.5 hour
Read (before falling asleep, with the lights on and books opened)
7 hours
Where I conk out to the world
24 hours
Gone, just like that!
Not to mention trying to fit in a weekly youth leaders meeting, catching up with friends and squeezing in my CPA studies somewhere in between.
I sometimes wonder if I am taking on too much. Surely a girl needs time to beautify herself, spend hours talking on the phone, watch chick flicks and shop for pretty clothes?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home