Where have all the real men gone?
As we were about to commence session 3 of the worship seminar, Judy spilled her '7 fruits drink' on the floor. Off she goes into the kitchen to grab some paper towels to clean up the mess. Not surprisingly, these people stood up to lend her a hand:
- Dad of 2
- Dad of 3; and
- A grandad
As Alice & I watch the whole event unfolds, one thing came to mind: Where have all the young gentlemen gone? If any, it is very rare these days. Alice mentioned a few names and to my surprise she mentioned one of my guy friends in Malaysia - I had to agree. Quite a gentleman indeed.
We concluded that both sides are to blame for this. The feminist movement left us girls pretty confused of our standing. We think we can do it all ourselves and we struggle to achieve the same level as the guys. We don't give room for the man to be a real man. And the result? Guys who open car doors for the ladies, offer their seats and speaks to them with real respect is a thing of the past.
I think I am living in the wrong era...

3 Comments:
there's no such things as real man liao, hehe~~~
but then again not much girly girl anymore oso....
life's fair sometimes =p
We're even! (I guess)
It's so 'unexciting' to see two people with similar roles together. It's like... dating yourself! :P
chivalry.. i dun believe it's dead...
Post a Comment
<< Home